Wednesday 11 July 2012

Ermahgerd

It's been a while since I posted, but whatever. Venue has been agreed upon. Sort of/finally found a dress, but that still remains to be seen, working, going to school, trying to maintain a clean house while making time to eat and sleep.

Busy, busy, busy -so it's hard to let my mind wander as much as it usually does. Though this zombie apocalypse is making me realize that the most common denominators are as follows:
The perpetrators are
a) males
b) late 20s-30s
c) have travelled out of their native country within the past few years.

It's not common with all of them, but on average that seems to be the case. Still need to comb through the evidence, though.

Haha, so sad that this is what I do in my spare time. I fuckin' research morbid cannibal cases in the news :P *sigh* I guess I still need to stimulate my brain with something. I've always liked puzzles, anyway, though this is a rather fruitless and useless endeavour, but meh -it relaxes me for some bizarre reason. Everybody's got their thing, I suppose.

Not much of a blog post. Guess it's just an update and an excuse to procrastinate putting the clothes in the wash and doing my assignment for tomorrow. Miss the days when summer meant lounging around...

Goddamn adulthood.

No comments: