Wednesday 24 October 2012

Little Victories

I finally got a wedding dress! 

Closing in on a pair of shoes (purple, of course).

I've been maintaining a 75% average in the French class many people dropped because the Prof's reputation isn't an altogether pleasant one. Being the type of person who doesn't back down from a fight (especially with teachers/profs), I didn't budge -even after the prof suggested that I drop the course because, given my experience with French, there'd be no way I'd keep up. Well, I've been keeping up.

I paid for something online for the very first time. This may be a small step for mankind, but it is a giant leap for me. I still refer to iPods as MP3 players and remotes as "changie changie"s.

Fiance and I made dinner for the elders a while back. Definitely made us feel like grown-ups (even though they ended up eating in front of the TV instead of at the table).

Got myself some winter boots!

That's pretty much it, or at least that's all I can think of. But it's the little things that make a difference.

No comments: