Sunday 27 January 2013

Married Life

That's right hoes. I am a married woman...! The wedding was absolutely amazing. Definitely the best party I've ever thrown and will ever attend. Strangely, I wasn't the least bit panicked throughout the day which is huge considering I used to have panic attacks and here I was about to get married and not once did I panic. I'm not lying though, I had to hold back the tears because I definitely didn't want to be one of those weepy brides, so I managed to hold it together that day (EXCEPT when one of my dear bridesmaids took both me and my husband aside to tell us her speech which was super touching and made me tear up).

For those curious of how it went, here's a miniclip of our wedding a couple weeks ago!

Anyway, married life is awesome. I feel a lot more comfortable as a couple now that we're married. Probably because I don't have wedding things nagging me at the back of my mind, like wondering if the violinist will get back to me or if the gifts for the guests are sufficiently padded so that they won't break (we got them mugs with our names on it underneath a claddagh ring). Everything worked out in the end, nothing fell through and everyone had a wonderful time. The staff at Sunnybrook Estates were amazing and there's no way I could be happier with anyone other than my dear husband, my loving and crazy Mory who stalked me in high school :)

No comments: